PLEASE NOTE: OSBS Rail Armor is designed for stock rails, or other rail systems with the exact specs and measurements of stock rails. We cannot confirm compatibility with aftermarket rail systems.
The Innovative Rail Armor:
Say hello to the OSBS Rail Armor, the ultimate protection for your rails!
Made from premium durable and flexible TPU material with high quality laser cut 3M adhesive, Rail Armor is designed to provide maximum protection from wear and tear through everyday use, while also enhancing the overall look of your board. We've designed these from the ground up for the best fit, customized look, and impact protection. Increase the longevity of your rails or sidekicks, and don't let scratches and dings ruin your ride – protect your board with OSBS Rail Armor today!
TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) is a versatile and customizable material with a wide range of properties depending on its composition. Its blend of hard and soft materials makes it an ideal material for applications that require flexibility, durability, and strength.
Protect your Onewheel Pint or Pint X from debris and water with Flair Fenders, the ultimate fender solution for riders who hate bulky fenders. Made with premium semi-flexible TPU material that is far more durable than inexpensive ABS plastic, Flair Fenders offer superior protection without adding bulk or detracting from the look of your ride.
We also designed these with a badge cutout to show off your individual flair. Dig the badge in the picture? Grab an OSBS Stay Riding Badge here!
1. Clean the surface with high-grade alcohol pad included in the box, to remove any dirt or debris that may interfere with the adhesive bond.
2. Test and align the OSBS Rail Armor to your rail to make sure of a perfect fit to ensure that the pieces will fit correctly and provide maximum protection.
3. Peel off the 3M adhesive backing and stick to the rail, applying force for 30 to 60 seconds if possible. Make sure to apply even pressure across the entire surface of the guard to ensure a secure bond.
4. Wait 6-12 hours for the adhesive to cure well to your rail and improve longevity. This step is important to allow the adhesive to fully bond to the rail and ensure maximum durability.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 for the other 3 pieces of armor to ensure that all areas of the rail are covered and protected.
Please note that while this rail armor should last you a very long time, we cannot guarantee how long, since everyone rides differently.
Onewheel Pint X
Sour Apple Green
Limited Edition: Mellow Yellow
Limited Edition: Berry Magenta
This package includes:
1 - Set of OSBS Rail Amor 1 - Alcohol Prep Pad 1 - One Stop Board Shop Sticker Pack